Many children have lost their life most probably from a “mysterious inflammatory syndrome” Health officials say.
In New York City, a five-year-old boy breathed his last on Thursday. According to Gov.Andrew M. Cuomo he died from a deadly inflammation that mostly erupts in children. It was equally found out that this disease is very much linked to the coronavirus.
Apparently, this mysterious new syndrome cropped up in recent weeks and this resulting death is the first known death in New York. Otherwise, 73 kids have been detected to suffer from this illness already, which doctors label as “pediatric multisystem inflammatory syndrome”. Still, the Health Department is scrutinising whether there have been other deaths caused by the disease.
Mr Cuomo points out :
“ This would be really painful news and would open up an entirely different chapter … Because I can’t tell you how many people I spoke to who took peace and solace in the fact that children were not getting infected.”
Since the recent wave of the global pandemic, out of more than 21,000 mortalities three kids younger than 10 have already lost their lives.
The country’s health commissioner, Dr Sherlita Amler, underlines that the officials are evaluating the underlying conditions that might have acted as a precursor to the kid’s death.
Decidedly, the number of people of Piers 45 and 46 in Greenwich Village has been limited by the police. In short, the size of crowds will be monitored closely. The mayor put it very clearly that “If you’re going in, you’re going in for a limited period of time”.
The New York Time highlights these specifics offered by the governor:
<< 1. Restaurants will be open for outdoor dining only; menus will need to be disposable or posted on boards; and silverware will need to be packaged or rolled. Bars will remain closed.
2. Offices should encourage employees to continue working from home; in-person meetings will be limited to five people.
3. Retail establishments must close their fitting rooms, and, much like grocery stores, create physical barriers at checkout as well as markers that indicate six feet of distance.
4. Hair salons will be open by appointment only and will close their waiting areas. The conversation should be limited, officials said, adding that the use of blow dryers will not be allowed. >>
- Is the coronavirus a pandemic or a conspiracy?Along with the spread of the coronavirus in the world, videos have also blowout on social media, videos talk about “conspiracy theories related to the outbreak of the pandemic”. However, these videos were […]
- A new earth crack developed in the Icelandic volcanic areaIn the volcanic area of Iceland, lava is now flowing out of the earth at another point. Another eruption gap formed between the original eruption site and two other cracks on Wednesday night, as […]
- Almost 116,000 new corona infections in India in one dayIndia has reached a new high in new infections with the coronavirus. The Indian Ministry of Health announced on Wednesday of a record of 115,736 new infections within one day. Accordingly, in this wake […]
- Gives birth at 57 after losing her 13-year-old daughter to cancer: the story of Barbara HigginsThe story of Barbara Higgins has been around the world. The New Hampshire woman gave birth to her third child Jack at the age of 57 thanks to assisted reproduction techniques. The news went viral reported by the Washington Post . With her husband, 65-year-old Kenny Banzhoff, […]
- UK plans third dose of vaccine to fight new variantsThe United Kingdom is working to offer a third dose of the covid-19 vaccine; which boosts immunity in the event of new variants of the coronavirus, said the secretary of state for vaccination, […]