According to Spanish doctors, “covid-toe” has been detected in positively diagnosed covid 19 patients. The covid-toe is like any other rash. Only that it affects the toe mostly. It is highly doubted to be one of the symptoms signalling the presence of covid 19.
The health of those who start having dark spots is quite precarious because just like the chicken pox is detected through the spreading of dark itchy spots, covid-toe bears similar indications. Small red bumps on the torso should not be taken lightly.
Dr Ignacio Garcia-Doval calls them maculopapules. He says these maculopapules are specific as they appear later on, after the respiratory manifestation of the covid 19.
- Chinese doctors’ skin blackened after recovering from coronavirus
- Experimental Covid-19 treatments: China gives approval for early-stage human tests for two experimental vaccines
Half of the patients are already suffering from these. Spain’s dermatologists were requested to describe the rashes in their patients and they highlighted five types of rashes, namely asymmetrical, chilblain like lesions, small blisters, pink or white areas of the skin, maculopapules and livedo.
These doctors clearly pointed out that any rash can have many causes and it is not easy as well to differentiate it from any other without medical expertise or advice.
Dr Ruth Murphy, president of the British Association of Dermatologists, recalls that this newly discovered rash should broaden our awareness about how to combat the pandemia.
- Cat owners: Science discovers five types of cat ownersCat owners, for more than 10,000 years, cats have learned to live with humans, but today the question arises if it was the other way around and we are the ones who came into their lives On many occasions; the […]
- Simba, the first lion cub conceived by artificial insemination in SingaporeThe authorities of the Singapore zoological organization Wildlife Reserves named a lion cub “Simba”, which means lion in the Swahili language. However, there is something very peculiar about the feline; it was conceived with assisted insemination. Born on October 23; […]
- Praying Mantis: They discover the trick of male mantis to avoid decapitation after sexWe knew that the Praying Mantis could be terrifying; and that the male’s own head is part of the female’s diet (although it was capable of mating without the trunk). Now we know how the male has been able to […]
- They find the reason why it is easier to understand a language than to speak itThe research focuses on the study of laterization changes The research focuses on the study of the laterization changes of brain functions during the performance of different linguistic tasks such as reading, speaking or listening in the native language in […]