Work on the so-called green certificates for coronavirus vaccination; “should be completed by June 1st”. This was stated on Tuesday by the Minister for European Affairs at the German Foreign Ministry Michael Roth, Day.Az reports with reference to TASS.
“For our part, we want to do everything so that these timeframes can be met,” he said. “We cannot afford to make empty promises.”
On March 17, the EC presented a draft digital green certificate for coronavirus vaccination; which is to be implemented by mid-June.
Moreover, documents will be received not only by those vaccinated from covid; but also by those who have recovered, as well as those who have passed a negative test for a new infection, and such passports will be valid only until the official end of the pandemic.
The European Commission said that they are considering the possibility of recognizing certificates issued outside the EU, and documents on vaccinations with vaccines, the use of which is not allowed in the European Union.
- Is the coronavirus a pandemic or a conspiracy?
- A new earth crack developed in the Icelandic volcanic area
- Almost 116,000 new corona infections in India in one day
- Gives birth at 57 after losing her 13-year-old daughter to cancer: the story of Barbara Higgins
- UK plans third dose of vaccine to fight new variants