The best coffee you can ever taste is homemade! However, coffee-making is not a doodle as it seems. It requires a lot of practice and you absolutely require no sophisticated gadgets for that.
Yes! You really need to roll up your sleeves if you want to enjoy your version of the best cup of coffee you can ever sip.
Stop having that picture of boiled water in your mind when you brew coffee. In fact, many commercial drip brewers choose not to use boiled water for coffee-making as boiled water extracts the most flavour from the coffee beans which do not give the best taste.
Secondly, always try freshly ground beans. Don’t opt for earlier ground coffee beans. The moment they are ground, they gradually become stale. It might seem ridiculous to you, but the best coffee is also sipped when you pour your coffee in a hot cup. Yes! The cup should be hot as well. How to do that? Maybe you can choose to pour just a little of boiled water in it while coffee is being brewed or you can simply wash your cup with hot water. The last but most important is to enjoy your coffee in a ceramic mug where its heat lasts longer.
- Japan’s mysterious ‘Atlantis’: What are the true origins of the symmetrical shapes and structures under the Japanese waters
- What will happen if wasps disappeared from our planet?
See, coffee –making is not the cup of tea of everyone. It really asks for much dedication.
Moreover, the health benefits of coffee have been studied plenty. This precious elixir may offer some protection against Parkinson’s disease; Type 2 diabetes; Liver disease, including liver cancer; Heart attack, and stroke.
Here is the recipe for whipped coffee, Ingredients for 1 serving
- 2 tablespoons hot water (28 g)
- 2 tablespoons sugar (24 g)
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee powder (12 g)
- milk, to serve
- ice, to serve
- Add the hot water, sugar, and instant coffee to a bowl.
- Either hand whisk or use an electric mixer until the mixture is fluffy and light.
- To serve, spoon a dollop over a cup of milk with ice in it and stir.