Prince Charles out of self-isolation, has he recovered from the coronavirus?

0
832

After spending seven days self-isolating in Scotland following his diagnosis of coronavirus, the 71 years old Prince of Wales, is out of self-isolation.

According to a Palace official, the Duke of Cornwall, is in good health and is following the government’s restrictions, as indicated by BBC.

Spain: Princess Maria Teresa passed away from coronavirus

“Clarence House has confirmed today that, having consulted with his doctor, the Prince of Wales is now out of self-isolation,” a spokesman said.

For the past seven days, Prince Charles was in quarantine at his Birkhall home on the royal Balmoral estate.

As a reminder, the duke and duchess arrived in Scotland on Sunday. Afterward, the father of Prince William had been displaying mild symptoms over the weekend and was tested by the NHS in Aberdeenshire on the following day.

“Her Majesty, The Queen remains in good health,” Buckingham Palace said. “The Queen last saw The Prince of Wales briefly after the investiture on the morning of 12th March and is following all the appropriate advice with regard to her welfare.”