No different rule for the Walt Disney World. The whole world is in confinement. So is the Disney management as well. Since the Covid 19 outbreak, all the employees of the Disney World and Disneyland parks have been granted leaves.
However, surprisingly, a man happened to think Disney World as “tropical paradise” where he apparently decided to seek refuge for some days. For this misdemeanour, he was arrested and warned from returning.
Disney World and Disneyland parks are very well known for their magical palaces and blissful gardens.
To really seek refuge there to escape from the current harsh and unhealthy world does not seem a bad idea at all!
- They find the reason why it is easier to understand a language than to speak itThe research focuses on the study of laterization changes The research focuses on the study of the laterization changes of brain functions during the performance of different linguistic tasks such as reading, speaking or listening […]
- The last white giraffe in the world will be monitored by GPS to protect it from huntersThe male giraffe lives alone after poachers killed the only surviving female giraffe and her calf The only known white giraffe in the world will be controlled by a GPS tracking device to help protect […]
- Researchers discovered why blood clots form in Covid-19 patientsThe finding determined that they are autoimmune antibodies that circulate in the blood, which attack cells and trigger clots in arteries, veins and microscopic vessels A recent study by scientists from the universities of Michigan […]
- Hundreds of crabs that can clone themselves invade a cemetery in BelgiumThe Antwerp cemetery, in Belgium, was invaded by a mutant species of crabs that experts say represents a danger to local biodiversity. According to The Brussels Times portal, in the 90s, German pet traders […]
- Monkeys from a zoo in Finland prefer the sounds of traffic to those of the jungleAlthough we like urbanized societies, many agree that it is healthier to live in nature. But these monkeys from Finland differ totally, as they seem to prefer the sounds of traffic to those of the jungle. […]