No different rule for the Walt Disney World. The whole world is in confinement. So is the Disney management as well. Since the Covid 19 outbreak, all the employees of the Disney World and Disneyland parks have been granted leaves.
However, surprisingly, a man happened to think Disney World as “tropical paradise” where he apparently decided to seek refuge for some days. For this misdemeanour, he was arrested and warned from returning.
Disney World and Disneyland parks are very well known for their magical palaces and blissful gardens.
To really seek refuge there to escape from the current harsh and unhealthy world does not seem a bad idea at all!
- A new earth crack developed in the Icelandic volcanic areaIn the volcanic area of Iceland, lava is now flowing out of the earth at another point. Another eruption gap formed between the original eruption site and two other cracks on Wednesday night, as the Icelandic […]
- Almost 116,000 new corona infections in India in one dayIndia has reached a new high in new infections with the coronavirus. The Indian Ministry of Health announced on Wednesday of a record of 115,736 new infections within one day. Accordingly, in this wake they registered […]
- Gives birth at 57 after losing her 13-year-old daughter to cancer: the story of Barbara HigginsThe story of Barbara Higgins has been around the world. The New Hampshire woman gave birth to her third child Jack at the age of 57 thanks to assisted reproduction techniques. The news went viral reported by the Washington Post . With her husband, 65-year-old Kenny Banzhoff, they brought […]
- UK plans third dose of vaccine to fight new variantsThe United Kingdom is working to offer a third dose of the covid-19 vaccine; which boosts immunity in the event of new variants of the coronavirus, said the secretary of state for vaccination, quoted by […]
- EU outlines measures to strengthen cybersecurityWork on the so-called green certificates for coronavirus vaccination; “should be completed by June 1st”. This was stated on Tuesday by the Minister for European Affairs at the German Foreign Ministry Michael Roth, Day.Az reports with reference to TASS. […]