Playing games on mobile phone and charging the device at the same time is strictly not advisable. You are putting your life at risk if you are already doing it. In Thailand, thirty-two-year-old Tinnakorn Rattanauppaphan was found “dead inside his apartment with burn wounds on both of his swollen hands that were touching the phone and charger cable.”
It was his colleagues who noticed he had been absent for two days at work and decided to pay him a visit at his apartment where to their astonishment, the latter was found lying immobile on his mattress. He was unresponsive. The matter was immediately reported to the police.
- Tik-Tok craze: Young man drowned while shooting a video
- A Van Gogh painting stolen from a museum in the Dutch town of Laren
His friends namely Kriatipong Riankham, 29, and Wutthipong Penharn, 26, confirmed he had animosity with no one. However, he used to spend his free time playing games on his mobile phones.
They said to Ary News : “We started to worry after he had been absent from work for a couple days, which was unusual for him.”
The deceased’s body has been sent for post mortem examination. Police Lieutenant Colonel Samran Wongchaiya underlines that “our initial investigations show there was no trace of fighting or anything that suggests suspicious activity.”
It was, therefore, concluded the death was basically caused by electrocution. Besides, his family members also confirmed that Tinnakorn Rattanauppaphan was kind of addicted to mobile games.
Mobile games have been a craze ever since their existence and it goes without saying that such craze has never been fruitful.
While this addiction caused the premature death of Tinnakorn Rattanauppaphan, last year in India, a twenty-one-year-old youth, in a fit of rage, beheaded his father who refused to give him money for his game -PUBG.
This gaming addiction was the main reason behind his academic failure. The young man was under arrest at the Kakati Police Station.
- Gives birth at 57 after losing her 13-year-old daughter to cancer: the story of Barbara HigginsThe story of Barbara Higgins has been around the world. The New Hampshire woman gave birth to her third child Jack at […]
- Sleep paralysis demon: Unscientific explanations of sleep paralysisSleep paralysis or sleep paralysis demon is a relatively common experience and it is much […]
- Egyptian ink papyrus reveals ancient writing practicesThe ancient Egyptians used, 5,300 years ago, black ink papyrus to write their texts. They […]
- Feral children: They are subjects of legends and folkloreFeral children, also known as wild children are human children who have been separated from […]