Playing games on mobile phone and charging the device at the same time is strictly not advisable. You are putting your life at risk if you are already doing it. In Thailand, thirty-two-year-old Tinnakorn Rattanauppaphan was found “dead inside his apartment with burn wounds on both of his swollen hands that were touching the phone and charger cable.”
It was his colleagues who noticed he had been absent for two days at work and decided to pay him a visit at his apartment where to their astonishment, the latter was found lying immobile on his mattress. He was unresponsive. The matter was immediately reported to the police.
- Tik-Tok craze: Young man drowned while shooting a video
- A Van Gogh painting stolen from a museum in the Dutch town of Laren
His friends namely Kriatipong Riankham, 29, and Wutthipong Penharn, 26, confirmed he had animosity with no one. However, he used to spend his free time playing games on his mobile phones.
They said to Ary News : “We started to worry after he had been absent from work for a couple days, which was unusual for him.”
The deceased’s body has been sent for post mortem examination. Police Lieutenant Colonel Samran Wongchaiya underlines that “our initial investigations show there was no trace of fighting or anything that suggests suspicious activity.”
It was, therefore, concluded the death was basically caused by electrocution. Besides, his family members also confirmed that Tinnakorn Rattanauppaphan was kind of addicted to mobile games.
Mobile games have been a craze ever since their existence and it goes without saying that such craze has never been fruitful.
While this addiction caused the premature death of Tinnakorn Rattanauppaphan, last year in India, a twenty-one-year-old youth, in a fit of rage, beheaded his father who refused to give him money for his game -PUBG.
This gaming addiction was the main reason behind his academic failure. The young man was under arrest at the Kakati Police Station.
- All about electricity: From the journey of where electricity is born to how it reaches youKilowatts. Our life is powered by kilowatts! Can you imagine what our day-to-day life would […]
- Facts about mosquitoes: How to control their presenceMosquitoes are pests that spread at an alarming rate. Before we talk about solutions to […]
- The spotted lake of Osoyoos: One of the most magical places in CanadaThe wonderful diversity of natural features that exist in various parts of the earth has […]
- The monarch butterfly migration: One of the most spectacular natural phenomena on EarthThe monarch butterfly migration occurs annually during each fall, mainly across North America. The known […]